Weather FAQs, About Us
- What does the ∼ mean? (Example: ∼5 mm of rain)
- What does POP stand for?
- What time period does your Day / Night forecast cover?
- What time period does your Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Overnight forecast cover?
- Why does a weather forecast change from day to day?
- Why does your hourly forecast differ from future radar?
Weather Radar and Satellite Map
- What is the difference between the Weather Radar and the Satellite Map?
- Can the radar detect clouds?
- The forecast is not calling for precipitation, but the radar is showing a storm coming towards my area
- The forecast is calling for precipitation later in the day, but the radar is not showing anything coming to my area
- The sky is clear, but the radar shows precipitation
- It's currently raining or snowing, but the radar is clear
Warnings & Alerts
Still need help? Our team of experts are just a click awayContact us