If you are seeing the ad block message it usually means that there is something on your computer or on your web browser that is blocking ads - even if you have not installed an ad blocker.
It could be your antivirus software, a browser update that has made this change, or it could be something provided by your internet service provider if you have a security package.
Below are some recommendations to assist you:
- If there is an ad blocker extension on your browser, you can click on the icon at the top of your browser window and usually there is a feature to "allow ads" for websites you trust.
- In your browser settings, find the Privacy and Security section to see what features are turned on.
- If you are blocking all cookies this could cause the ad block message to appear. (It will also cause some features of many websites to not work.)
- Sending a "Do Not Track" request may also force the ad block message to display.
- If you have a strict antivirus or security package that could also cause the ad block message to appear - checking the settings for that software might also help.